Are you ready to be a part of a rapidly growing company in the fast and exciting field of technology? We’re looking for a Technical Support Manager who will be responsible to oversee our technical team to provide exceptional customer service, technical knowledge, and most of all Leadership! You will be on the front lines putting out fires, solving problems, coordinating with internal staff, assisting field technicians in the field and remotely to ensure Aeneas is exceeding our customers’ expectations.
About our Aeneas Technical Support Team
Our technology team is one of the driving forces behind the success of Aeneas Internet and Telephone. Our IT support team assists 1000’s of Aeneas customers via phone, chat with all their technical questions and resolves any technical problems they may be having with their services. Our Field team installs new services at the customer premises and resolves issues that may arise in the field.
· Lead and direct staff to ensure the team is operating efficiently and providing impeccable customer service to clients, resources, and colleagues.
· Conduct customer service coaching.
· Hold regular one-on-ones with staff.
· Oversee interviewing, hiring and onboarding of new staff.
· Coach, mentor and develop staff. Assist with providing career development planning and opportunities.
· Track employee performance and provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
· Communicate daily with Scheduling and Sales to coordinate and improve communications and processes between departments.
· Conduct formal employee performance reviews and set quarterly goals and performance tracking.
· Manage the team’s schedules and plan for fluctuations in staffing.
· Review and approve timesheets and PTO requests.
· Foster a cohesive team environment
· The Technical Support Manager will collaborate with other managers and contractors to improve communications, increase efficiency, and foster cross team partnership.
· Handle urgent after-hours/weekend issues.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ensures physical inventory levels are monitored and replenished as need
What our customers are saying.